Here at DataValidation we are committed to offer you the best and most accurate validation process on the market and that is why we guarantee that 97% of your email addresses will be delivered after using our service. If by any means, your bounce rate
exceeds 3%, we will refund the difference back to you!
In order for us to meet this guarantee, we have a few requirements:
- Our guarantee only covers mailing to A+/A email addresses and not those graded B, D or F.
- The list must have been cleaned by DataValidation and emailed within 48 hours.
- The list must contain a minimum of 500 unique email addresses.
Bounces must be the result of an invalid (non-existing) email address. Bounces that do not qualify for our guarantee may include (but are not limited to) poor sender reputation, mail server misconfiguration/unavailability or similar technicalities.
We require a Bounce & Campaign report from the ESP you used to send your email campaign. You need to use a reputable ESP for your campaign!
Your list must follow anti-spam regulations! Any purchased, harvested or similar lists will not qualify for our guarantee!
- To qualify for a refund, please contact us within 14 days of the discrepancy.
- The email address you signed up with.
- The name of the list(s) that contains the email addresses used in your email campaign.
- The categories sent to - A+/A, B, D or F.
- A copy of the Bounce & Campaign reports from your ESP that indicate the email addresses that bounced and the bounce reason.
- The name of the ESP you used to send your email campaign.